Looks like we'll have learn to like the waiting game. Cyst still present but pretty small (just over 2cm). Therefore lining was 11+ and E2 levels through the roof...312!! IM & I learned something today though. Back in November when the 1st cyst showed up we thought they put me back on BCP's so the cyst would go away. It was actually because we didn't have the time to wait and still get transfer in because of the Holidays. So good news is that now we aren't in a time crunch and can just continue on Lupron and wait until the cyst goes away. Dr K said it's typically 3-5 weeks and it's been around 3 already.
Back next Wednesday for the re-check.