Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Where oh where can AF be???

  Still NOTHING. Still feel it coming but nada. This officially sucks. Talked with our nurse coordinator and the Dr has had a family emergency and *may* be back next week. I'm supposed to call the nurse and let her know by Monday if I've started or not and am scheduled for a sono/E2 ck on Tuesday morning.
 In the meantime I'll just continue doing everything I can to bring it on faster ; ) Last resort: wear white and go shopping. I already told IM I would..lol

1 comment:

  1. lol. I've had my tubes tied for 1 1/2 years now and I went out and bought a pregnancy test because AF hadn't come in almost 7 weeks and what do you know, there it is. lol
    So wear white and go shopping for a pregnancy test. hehe

    ReplyDelete