Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

From eggs to embryos!

  As of Saturday morning 12 of the 15 embryos have fertilized!! We will get another update in the morning. IM had a slight fever and one ovary was still huge this morning so they had her go in this morning for a full work up to check her out. She should be fine in a few days. I can't believe we're just a few days from transfer!!

 P.S. My butt is starting to hurt...these meds make me thirsty and I smell like oil (from the PIO, I assume!?). The end.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe that everything is finally happening!! We couldn't be any more thrilled to be embarking on this amazing journey with you. I should NOT be the one complaining, since you will be carrying or baby(ies) but this darn egg retrieval sure wasn't as easy breezy as I thought it would be!

    I can't believe we have so many healthy little Giddens em'babies'growing RIGHT now! So excited!

    We will see you Wednesday morning for the transfer and maybe even a little relaxing goodie basket for you!

    FYI-- We LOVE our surrogate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome news and so excited for Wed. and just wanted to say LOVE the post above..it's great to have awesome IPs!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Love Carrie's comment. <3 I pray that I have this kind of relationship with my IPs!!!! Best wishes for a SUCCESSFUL transfer coming up!!!

    ReplyDelete