Sunday, February 27, 2011

From eggs to embryos!

  As of Saturday morning 12 of the 15 embryos have fertilized!! We will get another update in the morning. IM had a slight fever and one ovary was still huge this morning so they had her go in this morning for a full work up to check her out. She should be fine in a few days. I can't believe we're just a few days from transfer!!

 P.S. My butt is starting to hurt...these meds make me thirsty and I smell like oil (from the PIO, I assume!?). The end.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe that everything is finally happening!! We couldn't be any more thrilled to be embarking on this amazing journey with you. I should NOT be the one complaining, since you will be carrying or baby(ies) but this darn egg retrieval sure wasn't as easy breezy as I thought it would be!

    I can't believe we have so many healthy little Giddens em'babies'growing RIGHT now! So excited!

    We will see you Wednesday morning for the transfer and maybe even a little relaxing goodie basket for you!

    FYI-- We LOVE our surrogate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome news and so excited for Wed. and just wanted to say LOVE the post above..it's great to have awesome IPs!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Love Carrie's comment. <3 I pray that I have this kind of relationship with my IPs!!!! Best wishes for a SUCCESSFUL transfer coming up!!!

    ReplyDelete