Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Queen of My Castle

Looks like I'm going to be outnumbered in our house... We are gonna be the proud parents to TWO bouncing baby BOYS come the end of October!! I have to admit I was a little shocked when the u/s tech looked at baby B and said "Definitely another BOY, wouldn't you agree Dr. Tabor?!" My husband was beaming, as I'm sure any man would after finding out he was going to have two sons. We had absolutely no preference on whether we wanted boys, girls or one of each but I do believe that I was meant to raise little boys. Playing in the dirt, hunting and fishing are what I was raised doing and I can't wait to share that with our boys.

On Tuesday we headed out and went to pick up Stacey for our big 'gender reveal' appointment... I was so excited to see Stacey and spend a little time together. She also brought her photo album of her first surrogacy journey along with her for me to look at, which was amazing. I can't wait until she starts taking belly pictures of this journey so everyone can see her progress as our little boys grow! Once we were called back and they started the ultrasound, Craig and I were once again mesmerized by the sight of our little guys happy and VERY active. The u/s tech had no problems getting the boys to 'reveal' themselves for us. The only thing she had trouble with was getting Baby B to hold still long enough for measurements... Once his brother stopped kicking him in the head :-/it was smooth sailing. Man, already fighting in the womb! Both boys are measuring perfectly at 5 oz and everything is looking great.

Craig and I are going to spend our weekend shopping for furniture, bedding and a paint color for the nursery :) So excited to get things started in there!

Here are a few pics from the u/s... Craig and I are going to pull some still photos from the DVD of the u/s that we have and I will post them when I get a chance :)


Baby A-- Definitely a BOY!
Baby B-- Also definitely a BOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment