Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, July 15, 2011

22 weeks & what a week it has been!

 Let's just say it's been one heck of a week. Like Carrie said, I had quite the spill in the movies parking lot. Thankfully my ankle turned out to be fine but my knee still hurts pretty bad. I'm just glad I was able to keep my 2y/o and belly protected! The day after that our a/c went out so had to get that fixed. No way can this preggo momma stay in a 95+ degree house! All seems to be calming down now, just in time for my youngest daughter's bday tomorrow. I still can't believe she will be 2!!
 Here's a pic of my sexy knee the day of my spill and then 5 days later. And of course our 22wk belly pic! These boys are SOOO active. I can already see them moving from the outside. I can only imagine when we're in our 3rd trimester!


2 comments:

  1. Ewww! It hurt ME to look at your knee!
    But your belly bump looks wonderful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!! That looks so painful! So glad you, your daughter, and the boys are ok!

    Great belly pic too!!

    ReplyDelete