Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, December 10, 2010

Just checkin' in

  I haven't posted in forever! Unfortunately there isn't really anything to update as of yet. Last week was IM & my Hubby's bdays! IM is in the hospital with pneumonia right now so any prayers & positive thoughts would be greatly appreciated : ) We need her home and healthy in hopes we can get to making some great eggs soon!
 Next Tuesday I go in to check up on the cyst from our last appt. I've been on BCP's for a month now so hopefully it's gone and we can get to cycling again! I'm not sure what the plan is if it's still there but at this point I'd sure be willing to let them aspirate it or whatever needs to be done to get rid of it. I will post again after the appts. Here's to NO more cyst, thin lining & low E2 levels!!

~Stacey~

No comments:

Post a Comment